When creating a module one of the most challenging part is how to serve the
hkt/psr7-asset which is a fork of
What you want to do is only map the path to the assets folder.
We can discuss more on the features later and start writing our first module.
The source code of the module is hosted at github.
Installing zendframework/zend-expressive-skeleton (2.0.1) - Installing zendframework/zend-expressive-skeleton (2.0.1) Loading from cache
Created project in expressive
Setting up optional packages
Setup data and cache dir
Removing installer development dependencies
What type of installation would you like?
 Minimal (no default middleware, templates, or assets; configuration only) Flat (flat source code structure; default selection) Modular (modular source code structure; recommended) Make your selection (2): 3
- Adding package zendframework/zend-expressive-tooling (^0.3.2) - Copying src/App/src/ConfigProvider.php
Which container do you want to use for dependency injection?
 Zend ServiceManager
Make your selection or type a composer package name and version (Zend ServiceManager): 1
- Adding package aura/di (^3.2) - Copying config/container.php
- Copying config/ExpressiveAuraConfig.php
- Copying config/ExpressiveAuraDelegatorFactory.php
Which router do you want to use?
 Zend Router
Make your selection or type a composer package name and version (FastRoute): 1
- Adding package zendframework/zend-expressive-aurarouter (^2.0) - Copying config/routes.php
- Copying config/autoload/router.global.php
Which template engine do you want to use?
 Zend View installs Zend ServiceManager
[n] None of the above
Make your selection or type a composer package name and version (n): 2
- Adding package zendframework/zend-expressive-twigrenderer (^1.4) - Copying config/autoload/templates.global.php
- Copying src/App/templates/error/404.html.twig
- Copying src/App/templates/error/error.html.twig
- Copying src/App/templates/layout/default.html.twig
- Copying src/App/templates/app/home-page.html.twig
Which error handler do you want to use during development?
[n] None of the above
Make your selection or type a composer package name and version (Whoops): 1
- Adding package filp/whoops (^2.1.7) - Copying config/autoload/development.local.php.dist
Once the installation is finished we can start integrating the module.
Add to your composer.json the below configuration.